JOB TITLE: Studio Co-ordinator (Internship)
REPORTING TO: Company Director
SALARY: £7.05/per hour
WORKING HOURS: Contracted to work 30 hours per week
LOCATION: Ebrington Square, Derry~Londonderry
TIME PERIOD: 26 weeks, with possible extension
Provide a professional and efficient administrative and photographic support service to the company’s three photography brands, Donal Doherty Photography and Film, We Can Be Heroes and Roxbury Booth. The role will involve co-ordinating activities in the studio from admin to retouching, album design to client management, production and organisation of the diary.
- Provide an amazing customer experience to clients of the company
- Liaise with customers as required and conduct any follow up or forward information as directed by the Company Director
- Fulfil the admin function and provide any other administrative duties as requested by the MD
- Prepare invoices and manage bookkeeping
- Assist and co-ordinate activities of the companies brands as required.
- Retouch images to a high standard
- Design wedding albums
- The job holder is required to be flexible and will be required to undertake other duties as and when requested to meet the needs of the business
- GSCE English and Maths C or above
- The applicant must have at the time of applying for the internship a level 4 qualification and above (this is an HND or above)
- Applicant is currently aged 18 – 24
- The applicant should be unemployed or working in an unrelated role
- Have both excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and have good problem solving skills
- Experience using Photoshop and Lightroom
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Valid drivers licence and access to a car is essential
To apply: please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com and include a telephone number.
Deadline for applications: 4pm, Friday, 20th October.
Timeline for interviews: Week following deadline date. Engage Photo Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Engage Photo Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer