JOB TITLE: Admin & Marketing Coordinator (Apprenticeship)
REPORTING TO: Company Director
SALARY: £6.95/per hour
WORKING HOURS: Contracted to work 21 hours per week
LOCATION: Ebrington Square, Derry~Londonderry
TIME PERIOD: 2 years, with possible extension
Provide a professional and efficient administrative and marketing support service to the company’s three photography brands, Donal Doherty Photography, We Can Be Heroes and Roxbury Booth.
- Undertake a L3 Apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Prepare invoices and manage bookkeeping
- Assist at events such as required.
- Provide an amazing customer experience to clients of the company
- Liaise with customers as required and conduct any follow up or forward information as directed by the Company Director
- Create blogs and appropriate online content as directed by MD
- Provide any other administrative duties as requested by the MD
- The job holder is required to be flexible and will be required to undertake other duties as and when requested to meet the needs of the business
- GSCE English and Maths C or above
- Applicant is currently aged 16 – 24
- Have both excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and have good problem solving skills
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Previous experience in writing blogs
- Valid drivers licence
For more information, visit www.donaldoherty.com. To apply: please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com and include a telephone number.
Deadline for applications: 4pm, Friday, 10th February
Timeline for interviews: Week following deadline date.
Engage Photo Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer